Wednesday, October 3, 2007

The Essentials

Second intro post. Better than most.

The Staff
Whitney Rhodes
The blogger.
Underpaid, over-worked online managing editor.

Skills: Impressing peers with fake dancing skills. Oh yeah, and managing web sites.

Strange Thing You'd Never Ask: Why yes, I am named after Whitney Houston. Only, I'm not a crack addict, or affiliated in any way with Bobby Brown (can't sing either).

Where You Can Find Me: Facebook. Or email me here: mebroadsideonline@gmail.com.

Where You Can't Find Me: MySpace.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

James Grasselli
Assistant Online Tech Editor

Skills: Actual programming. I use the pansy content management software, he does everything else.

(Not So) Strange Thing You'd (Definitely) Ask: Single? Actually yes. And he does have a secluded little cabin on a mountain in West Virginia.

Where You Can Find Him: Email him at james.grasselli@gmail.com.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Helen Hilios
Assistant Online Content Editor

Skills: Lifting quirky ideas high into the air so I can shoot them down ... with rubber bands.

Strange Thing You Definitely Don't Know: She's Greek!

Where You Can Find Her: Email her at hhilios@gmu.edu.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm noting my underlings without their express permission, so sorry for the lack of photos. No worries, though. If they complain, I'll fire them.

And if you really want to see pictures of James and Helen, they're very easy to find on Facebook (wink).

No comments: